Alzheimer's Society are the experts on dementia. Find out more about dementia in your local area, resources for you and your patients, and training opportunities.
Learning and Development
- UCL review: Dementia e-learning resources
- Training opportunities
- Dementia Research
- Order our free 'Dementia: Management in Primary Care' CD-ROM
- BMJ module: management of behavioural symptoms of dementia
Dementia in your area
Resources for you and your patients
- Dementia factsheets
- Brain donation information
- Free publications
- Worried about your memory? awareness raising campaign: order free awareness raising material and read GPs opinions on the campaign.
General Practice Reference Group
In you have any further enquiries, contact us.
In this section
Order leaflets and posters to display in your surgery to raise awareness of the symptoms of dementia and what people should do if they have concerns about their memory.
Search for Alzheimer's Society services in your area.
Find prevalence and diagnosis rates for your area.
Visit Talking Point and take part in the discussions